WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 vs 11

of courselah 11 will win
im supposed to wake up on 11 dis morning cuz my class start on 1pm!
haiyaaaaaaaaaa
but becoz of i'm babysitting my alg now
dats y lah i hve to wake up on 6A.M
DUHHH 6 A.M DUDE!
i'm not living in secondary school hostel anymore
6a.m is way too early for me
xsanggup lah!
things dat i hate when i have too wake up pagi2 buta is nnt kene selsema pagi
benci! rimas! malas!
n sumtimes it wil ended up selsema trus for d whole day
eventhough duduk rumah alg dpt tido ats tilam tebal yg sgt lembut
but i prefer my toto n my bebear
wake up in d morning without hugging bebear makes me feel like a shit haha
yestrday night im planning on going to mid nak cari org nak interview for my english asgment
but xjd lah since pki unformal today
jeans, cardigan n shirt
i dont think its propriate enough to meet corporate people
sume gara2 malas nak iron kemeja
and now im sitting in my sister lab
waiting for d clock to strike 12
please make it faster boleh x?
jemu lah =(

No comments: