WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, August 12, 2010

public speaking


yesterday morning i went to English department to cancel my name for Taylor college public speaking competition
disappointingly, my cancellation request had been rejected
whether i like it or nor
i have to join the public speaking
its not dat i'm not interested with this thing
but it just i'm not confident enough to join it
i do have experienced
but its in bahasa
not in english
the only thing i participate in english is when i'm in form 4
joining the english drama as the narrator
duh, my english is like a 'junk'
broken, everywhere
glad its not impromptu public speaking
else, i'm definitely faint on the stage*err, how big the stage will be?*
i'm sorry miss suzanna for not showing much effort on this
only if i say 'no', then i shouldnt have to think bout this thing anymore
dish3, sue me haish
i'll give a try, and I'll make sure that i will not humiliate myself in front of you people
well then, i'm proudly announce that the competition details as below
venue: Taylor University College
date: August 26, 2010
 wish me a good luck=) 

2 comments:

.saidatul syakiera. said...

gudluck cidot! u can do it lah! ;)

shahidakharudin said...

thanks sai!
syg kau lebey la gini