WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

it's 2.45 in the morning,

Alhamdulillah,
everything going just fine for today
evetho d website prsentation was not so great,
but glad d system work at best
congrats to us kan nina;)
& again
Alhamdulillah for the carry marks
need to struggle for the final
i need the Dean Award
& i'll give my full effort on my academic and JPP for d next sem
oh, for those who used to be friends with me cuz only want to copy my asgment
it's not a waste for not being your friends anymore
besides, i'm much happier now
like a big, big, biggg stone on my head had been uplift onto the sky haha
regrets on me cuz i can't see it from the beginning
but shame on you cuz being so unprofessional & you deserve your marks
thank you;)

No comments: