WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Thursday, December 16, 2010

sharifah maizura syed salim

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. -- Groucho Marx
ur laugh, it lights up other people heart;)
 believe in ur hearts
believe in ur love
believe in ur spirit
believe in ur courage
believe in ur smile
believe in ur laugh
believe in ur happiness
believe in urself
let the sorrow fly away
let the tears teach u the meaning of smile
let the pain gives u the strength when u are alone in the dark when midnight fall
love will come, everytime ur heart need it
with ,
cidot

No comments: