WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, January 23, 2011

i wont repeat this

everytime i introduce myself, and had to tell my educational background
people usually will come out with this question
"kat matrik dulu brape tahun?"
"why didnt you continue your study at Unimas?"
"kenapa amek business?"
people, im tired of answering those questions for hundred times
here are my education history
next time u ask, i wil definetely have an answer for it

i start my Kindergaten at Tabika Kemas Sg Wangi
then, i continue my primary school at S.K.Sg. Wangi
both are the schools that are near to my house
i tooks only 10 minutes walk to reach school
and Alhamdulillah, i got an excellent UPSR result
it is not excellent enough to enter MRSM, or SM Sains Teluk Intan
but, i got a place at SMKA Sultan Azlan Shah
yup, its a religious school
i've got an excellent result for my PMR, but not a really good result for my SPM 
Alhamdulillah again, i got an offer from Malacca Matriculation College
when most of my friends got one year program, i got the 2 years program, which still i need to be thankful for at least i got a place in higher institution level
i finished it up with not an excellent result
and months later, i got an offer from University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) for Cognitive Science program *please google for urself about the program cuz again, am tired of repeating the same thing*
but i have to back off because lots of problems
first, i couldnt adapt the courses for i am not interested at all in doing computer-programming thingy
second, i do apply for Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN) but ended up with a dissapoinment when YTN doesnt cover my course as it consider as new course & not a fully IT or fully Engineering course
and whats worse, i dont even apply for my PTPTN
i cant afford the cost of flight tickets
so, i decided to quit
and now, am taking Bsc. (Hons) in Business IT with International Business at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara, KL
yes, it is far different from what i learn since secondary school
no more biology, no more chemistry, no more lab test
but people, please dont ask me, "kenapa tak amek je course yg ada kaitan dengan life science?"
hey, if its that easy to enter the courses i like, i would have done for it at first place
but i love what i learn now
business, it suits me well
& instead of asking me over & over again about my education history, why dont you just pray for the best, for both me & you

enough words,
cidot

p/s: next time if u ask me , pegi cc, bace blog


4 comments:

-cHokeLat- said...

i like ur story dear...i dnt blieve that my frenz like gler sgt2 ni so clever upernye ye..nice education background!u would to grateful wth wat u have..not all person behind u hve it like me..

shahidakharudin said...

haha kau ne jgnlah ckp mcm tu..tgu kite g uk same2 ok..leh nangis kat airport ble xdpt blik raya cuz salji tebal haha

-cHokeLat- said...

hhahah...ngeng!!emm...amin..mudh2an..so ko knela start ajar ak speaking..huhu..ak ni dhla pnakot...hikhik..t kng ak kne buli je kt uk t...huhuhu

shahidakharudin said...

jgn risau
aku kan ade
i will protect u from those rubbish hahahahaha