WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Saturday, June 18, 2011

dear friend,

before last night, 
I am wishing you & him will be together once again
'cause I thought, it's you who deserve his heart
but, something did happen
and I know u saw me really mad last night
pouring up harsh words on my twitter
it's the time that I know the truth
and it's the time that  I realize
you deserve his heart, but he never deserve yours
please don't ever come back to him
DON'T EVER COME BACK TO HIM
'cause I know he will break your heart twice
he's already done it twice I guess
then it will be triple next time
take care friend
do take a good care of yourself
there's someone out there who will grow old with you without breaking your heart 
it's just you haven't meet him yet :)

No comments: