WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday, August 29, 2011

raya journey to Perak

It started with awesome sahur with part of the classmates at HR Steak Kampung Baru
I ordered Chicken Grill, my all-time-favorite, and it taste just like the way I want it to be
simple, and tasty



around 5 a.m, we finished our sahur, and me & Ozy started our journey to the north

berhenti sekejap. biasalah, panggilan nurani hihi

somewhere around Sungkai. enjoying the beautiful morning

self-capturing :)

 
ozair, the best-buddy, and the best-driver :)
menghampiri :)

less than hour left ;)

simpang ke kampung saya ;D

see, semangat kan Kampung Sungai Wangi nehh ;D

and finally, I'm home
thanks Ozair for the ride
kesian kena soal siasat bermacam-macam dengan mak abah hihi
but as a whole, it's such an awesome journey!

Selamat Hari Raya awesome people ;D

p/s : I should post this 3 days ago, but sorry for being a bit busy re-arranging the house deco for this raya

No comments: