WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tak Bisa Hidup Tapamu by D'Masiv official video (HQ + lyrics)


there are some of my friends asked me, where did I get that telahabiskata word in my blog url
so, here is the answer for your question people
dengar lagu ni time zaman matriks
kalau tak salah roomate yang bagi
the first word yang dalam lirik ni sumpah captured my emotion
by the time he sing telah habis kata, I was like, pehhhh, gila tangkap lentok lagu ni
I keep on falling in love with this song everytime dengar that telah habis kata word
that is why I use it as my blog url
it sounds good :)

p/s : cubalah dengar. It's a nice song. But it is not recommended for those yang baru putus cinta. kang nanges tak pasal-pasal hihi.

No comments: