WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, December 11, 2011

z.

itz pizza timez bebeyz!


all you need is a box of ready-made pizza base which I found much more convenience than trying to make it myself and ruining all those things, and starting to feel sad, and embarrassed, and frustrated! and... i think I'm getting too far from the topic.
like usual, I'm playing with my new baby-nikon
biasalah barang baru mestilah kita seronok pegang-pegang belek hari-hari
so here's the picture of the pizzah!


3 layers topping. cool ;)


ready to bake. 

chef yang sentiasa memperbaiki sos saya ;(
introducing my cousin, asyraf.

merah membara apinyaa

haa, sudah siap. aummmm

my all-time-favourite udanggggg




home-made pizza sangat-sangat memuaskan hati
sebab masak sendiri
seronok.

No comments: