WELCOME PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING & HAVE A NICE DAY ;)


Get your own Digital Clock

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Their convocation day

Alhamdulillah, my dearest friends graduated last Saturday, at PICC. *yeayyyyyy!*
I am so proud of you my fellow friends
My time hasn't come yet as I have few months to go before I finish my study in degree
Wen't there to share their success and also gaining up my spirit as this final semester is very stressful  *sigh*, as well as experiencing the convocation moments in advance, in case I'll further up in master next September. *Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin*

beloved soul-sister, Nuri. nanti kita pergi oversea sama-sama okayyy ;)

my housemate during my 1st semester in KPTM. tahniah Piqah. akak bangga dengan awak :')

yayang Mai & me, with bunch of flowers untuk mereka-mereka yang tersayang :)
More on FB :)


No comments: